The Exchange has a public viewing gallery which overlooks the open-outcry trading floor. The gallery is open Monday to Friday to the general public by advance booking (subject to certain conditions).
Due to limited space, visits are restricted to a maximum of 45 minutes.
Four visiting windows are available:
Please note that we do not accept visitors at any other time.
How to book a visit
Please download and complete the gallery security booking form:
Please send a completed copy to email@example.com or fax +44 20 7264 5536.
- For security reasons, visits must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance
- Please bring identification with you. You may also be subject to a bag search, at the LME's discretion
- The maximum number we can accommodate in a single group is 20
- Visitors must be over 16 years of age
- Dress code is smart casual
- No photography or filming of any kind is permitted whilst in the Exchange
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the gallery.
A DVD is also available to view in the viewing gallery which provides a short overview of the Exchange and its services. This is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese.
How to find us
The LME is located at 56 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 2DX. The nearest tube stations are Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan lines) and Bank (Central line).
For general enquiries please contact the LME on +44 20 7264 5555.