The third annual LME Metals Seminar Asia took place in Hong Kong on 24 June as part of LME Week Asia.
2014 was the biggest yet and saw:
- 200 people at the chairman’s cocktail reception
- 740 people attending the LME Metals Seminar Asia, representing companies from all over the world
- 1500 people at the LME Dinner
- 240 people attending the LME Education Workshop.
The theme for 2014’s seminar was “Global Connectivity” which was introduced by Charles LI, HKEx CEO with the keynote speech by LME CEO, Garry Jones.
- What are the challenges and opportunities for Asia as it connects with the rest of the world?
- How can the global commodities community find value connecting with Asia?
- What will the world of metal trading look like in ten years’ time?
See the full 2014 programme.
Industry leaders and key market players come to LME Week Asia to share their insights and views on the future of the commodities industry in Asia and in particular, the growing influence of Mainland China.