Notices for the last six months can be found in the list below. For notices published before this period please use our site search.
The full database of member notices is available online via Lexis Nexis.
- This notice details the listing of a warehouse in Busan.
- This notice details the listing of four warehouses in Busan.
- This notice details the delisting of two warehouses in Rotterdam.
15/191: A187: W187
- The LME is today announcing a market-wide consultation (the “Consultation”) in respect of proposed amendments to its Policy on the Approval and Operation of Warehouses (the “Policy”) following on from the Discussion Paper relating to possible reforms of warehousing policy and physical delivery network (the “Discussion Paper”) released on 2 March 2015 (Notice 15/072 : A071 : W025).
All members, Warehouse companies and their London agents, Board of Directors, All members
15/190: A186: W186
- This Notice (a) considers the feedback received in response to the Discussion Paper relating to possible reforms of warehousing policy and physical delivery network (the “Discussion
Paper”, Notice 15/072 : A071 : W025), (b) explains why the LME believes that further reform is necessary, (c) considers each of the eight reform items contained in the Discussion Paper
(the “Discussion Items”) in accordance with a framework designed to ensure that the LME implements the most proportionate response, and (d) explains which of the Discussion Items the LME is proposing to consult on.
All members, Warehouse companies and their London agents, All members, Board of Directors
- This notice advises Members of the LME’s intention to implement a new service release of its LMEselect electronic trading system on 23rd November 2015. This notice outlines
the new features and functionality changes that will be included in the LMEselect 7.4.1 release.
Category 1 members, Category 2 Members
15/188: A184: W184
- Further to LME Notice 14/223, the last date for putting High Grade Primary Aluminium brand STY on LME warrant was 21 July 2014.
All members, Warehouse companies and their London agents, All members, Samplers and assayers
15/186: A182: W182
- Please be advised that the LME has approved the change of producer name for High Grade Primary Aluminium brand VEDANTAL.
All members, All members, Samplers and assayers, Warehouse companies and their London agents
- This notice details the delisting of seven warehouses in Port Klang.