The application process to become a licensed distributor consists of the following steps:
1. Identify whether your company would like to distribute real-time, 30 minutes or next day delayed data. The application requirements for each of the delay classes are different, please refer to the table below.
2. Download the appropriate application pack corresponding to the correct delay class. Review all documents, ensure you understand the document; ‘General Conditions’ which highlights the responsibilities of the licensed LME distributor in their dissemination of LME data. Please see below for items listed within the real-time and 30 minutes delayed distribution application pack and the next day delayed distribution application pack:
Requirements LME Data Distribution Agreement 2012
General Conditions relating to the distribution of information 2012
LME distribution application form
Schedule 1 Fees 2012 LME Data Distribution Agreement
Schedule 2 Reports LME Data Distribution Agreement
Schedule 3 Audits LME Data Distribution Agreement
3. Once you have completed your application form, the LME recommends that you submit an electronic copy, along with the required information, to email@example.com for review.
4. The LME will aim to review your application within 6 weeks of receipt of your completed application pack. Please note that this review period will be extended where applicants have not provided all the information requested in the application pack.
5. After the review period, the LME will inform you if your application is successful.