We are delighted to be returning to India to host a free-to-attend event; the LME Mumbai Forum.
Our team will give an overview of the latest LME initiatives, news and numbers. A panel of industry leading experts will give a macroeconomic outlook, debate the challenges and opportunities for non-ferrous metals this year and discuss trading and managing price risk using LME contracts.
13:00 – Registration and welcome refreshments (for delegates attending the 60-minute course)
13:30 – Optional pre-event LME Education course
14:00 – Registration and welcome refreshments (for delegates attending the afternoon session only)
14:30 – Afternoon session begins
14:30 – Welcome and LME update: Kevin Nutt, Head of Sales, LME
14:45 – Macroeconomic outlook; the economist’s view: Sameer Narang, Head of Economic Research, ICICI Bank Ltd
15:05 – Metals debate; panel session on non-ferrous metals
- Yang Liu, Head of China Sales, LME
- Unnikrishnan Prabhakaran, Head of Price Risk management, Hindalco Industries Ltd.
- Vijay Murthy, CEO, Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
- Allan Ray Restauro, Associate, BloombergNEF
15:50 – Access to the LME; panel session discussing trading and hedging on the LME
- Joe Vu, Head of Financial Sales, Asia, LME
- Viral Shah, Head of Brokerage, 360ONE
- Marc Quinn, Head of Institutional Sales, Britannia Global Markets Limited
20:00 – Close
The LME Mumbai Forum 2023 is a great opportunity for companies in the region to position themselves as industry thought-leaders, build relationships with potential and existing clients, generate new business and get their message across to the region’s metals and trading communities.
Sponsorship opportunities are available – please email us for a sponsor pack.