Wallboard and Media distribution

What is a Wallboard or Media licence?

Customers who would like to display LME data in an access controlled environment (for example, an office wallboard or screen), would require a wallboard licence. Customers who wish to broadcast LME data via media channels and news services, including, (but not limited to) websites, TV channels and broadcasters, may require a media licence.

Who is it for?

  • Internal firm display
  • Media outlets
  • News broadcasters

How much does it cost?

Fees vary depending on the particular use case.

How do I apply?

Please email the Market Data team.

Contact us

For further information please email our Market Data team.