Next day delayed LME prices available via XML feed
The LME's Next Day Delayed XML Feed allows you to easily integrate LME Data directly from the London Metal Exchange into your website or internal applications. The annual cost for the LME Next Day Delayed XML Feed is $2,490.
This low cost data feed is XML-based and updates daily at 00.10am GMT/BST providing a comprehensive record of the previous day's trading data.
- Access to LME Non-Ferrous, LME Aluminium Premiums and LME Ferrous prices, including the new cash-settled contracts.
- Reliable and robust service supporting a consistent data format.
- Easily accessible data feed, with accompanying Developer Guide (PDF).
- A complete set of daily Official, Settlement and Monthly Average prices.
- Final Evening Evaluation prices (Closing Prices) for the full forward curve for futures.
- The detailed daily Warehouse Stock Movements report providing updates to the physical movement of material in and out of LME listed warehouses by location and grade.
- Daily LME Official Forex rates.
Excellent value for money - available at $2,490 per annum.
Simple contract summary tables can be integrated into web pages/intranet to support sales and purchasing decisions.
LMElive status: Green
LMElive anywhere status: Green
Last updated: 17 August 2018, 16:00
Contact usFor further information please get in touch.
Stay up to date
Register with LME.com
Receive full access to all our price data and gain access to our monthly LME newsletter, packed with market tips and insights from our on-staff specialists.