The LME Focus Day finishes LME Week by offering a day of free-to-attend sessions which deep-dive into individual topics and new initiatives from the LME.
When: Thursday 22 October 2020, 13.00 BST (1 hour).
Description: This webinar will focus on the EV market, the outlook for EV metals, how COVID-19 has impacted supply and demand and what we can expect going forwards. We will also share an update on plans for an LME lithium contract, and ways that the LME can support hedging of EV and battery metals price risk.
- Update on LME battery metals, LME
- Outlook for electric vehicles, external speaker
- Panel discussion
- William Adams, Head of Base Metals and Battery Research, Fastmarkets
- Jessica Fung, Vice President, Pala
- Antonio Masiero, Product Development Manager, London Metal Exchange
- Ron Mitchell, Sales Director, Tianqi Lithium
- Ernie Ortiz, President and Managing Director, Lithium Royalty Corporation