LME Education courses are perfect if you are looking for an introduction to the LME or if you wish to expand upon your existing knowledge.
Our trainers have decades of combined experience and will ensure you gain an in-depth understanding of the Exchange. You will learn how to use LME tools to manage your risk and gain insight into the physical workings of the metals supply chain. You can find each of our LME Education courses and their content below and discover which solution best suits your training needs.
Deepen your knowledge of the metals industry and find out how the LME can benefit your business with our most comprehensive courses.
Gain an in-depth understanding of LME futures, options, hedging, warehousing and more.
LME Education courses are run as a joint venture with Euromoney Learning. Euromoney are a leading provider of practical skills training courses.
How to book
- Click the ‘Book now’ button below, this will take you to the Euromoney website.
- Ensure that you are on the correct course page by checking the course title at the top.
- Select your course via the drop down on the right-hand side of the page.
- Check that the location, date and duration of the course are correct.
- Click the blue ‘Book now’ button on the Euromoney website. This will take you to the final booking and payment pages for you to secure your place.
After careful consideration of the complex and rapidly-changing sanctions environment, the Euromoney group has decided it is in the best interests of all our stakeholders to suspend business with Russian and Belarusian entities as well as individuals based in Russia and Belarus at the current time.
As a result, Euromoney is not currently accepting registrations from entities or individuals based in Russia or Belarus.
Introduction to LME Cash-Settled Futures Virtual half-day course, Thursday 9 February 2023, 13.30 GMT Introductory price - £195 + VAT Don’t miss this brand-new course designed to give participants an overview of hedging and trading with cash-settled futures, the mechanics around spot, forward and settlement prices, and the role of PRAs.Find out more