LME Education courses are perfect if you are looking for an introduction to the LME or if you wish to expand upon your existing knowledge.
Our trainers have decades of combined experience and will ensure you gain an in-depth understanding of the Exchange. You will learn how to use LME tools to manage your risk and gain insight into the physical workings of the metals supply chain. You can find each of our LME Education courses and their content below and discover which solution best suits your training needs.
Deepen your knowledge of the metals industry and find out how the LME can benefit your business with our most comprehensive courses.
Gain an in-depth understanding of LME futures, options, hedging, warehousing and more.
LME Education courses are run as a joint venture with Euromoney Learning. Euromoney are a leading provider of practical skills training courses.
How to book
- Click the ‘Book now’ button below, this will take you to the Euromoney website.
- Ensure that you are on the correct course page by checking the course title at the top.
- Select your course via the drop down on the right-hand side of the page.
- Check that the location, date and duration of the course are correct.
- Click the blue ‘Book now’ button on the Euromoney website. This will take you to the final booking and payment pages for you to secure your place.
The LME is delighted to be collaborating with Metalshub to establish a transparent, efficient and liquid spot trading platform and marketplace for base metals, including those suited more to spot trading, like low-carbon aluminium.Find out more