INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 MEASURES
The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority. If you are attending the in-person event, please find information regarding our COVID-19 measures below.
- The QEII Centre requires all visitors for any events to show evidence of a negative lateral flow test dated within 48 hours of attendance, or proof of a double vaccination no less than 14 days before attendance. This is a condition of entry to the Centre, and we will provide information in advance as to how best to report your results via the NHS app.
- On arrival, guests will be asked to use hand sanitisers and have their temperature checked with a thermal imaging camera at the entrance.
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings in the public registration area, though this will not be required in the LME Metals Seminar event spaces.
- Extra space will be kept between seats in the auditorium to help with social distancing.
- Full details on all of the above will be sent in an information pack prior to the event.