The LME Annual Dinner is returning for 2021 and will take place on Tuesday 12 October 2021, subject to UK government guidance on measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Location: The Great Room, Grosvenor House Hotel, London
Time: 19.00-22.30 BST
Members, ISV’s, warehouse companies, and certain other entities are invited to book tables by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 MEASURES
Firstly, and most importantly, we would like to request that you have been double vaccinated and/or have taken a negative lateral flow test before attending. We would also like to reiterate that guests should not attend if they have any symptoms or are feeling unwell.
Aside from this, we will have a number of protocols in place with the Grosvenor House. Please a summary below, and don’t hesitate to ask if you would like any more detail.
• Venue staff will wear face coverings and white gloves during service
• All public areas and event spaces have a high level of natural and mechanical air-conditioning with fresh air ventilation
• High traffic areas and touchpoints are sanitised frequently and regularly. Hand sanitising stations are available for all guests to use
• Additional cloak room available to manage queues
• 50% capacity limit to ensure that we can create more space between tables
Don’t miss out on your place at the LME Metals Seminar 2021. Monday 11 October 2021, 07.30-15.00 BST, Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London. Join the conversation in-person or online.Register now