Register for the LME Metals Seminar 2021 and join the metals industry for a day of insight and conversation.
Ticket price - £375
Super early bird - £280 (Until 31 August)
Early bird - £325 (Until 30 September)
You can select whether you are attending in person or online at the payments page.
Tickets include access to the LME Metals Seminar and all networking sessions.
All fees are excluding VAT at 20%. Any changes in the VAT rate will be notified at the time of the change, which will be reflected on the invoice provided as part of your registration process.
If you experience any problems registering your place, please email LMEEvents@lme.com.
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 MEASURES
The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority. If you are attending the in-person event, please find information regarding our COVID-19 measures below.
- The QEII Centre requires all visitors for any events to show evidence of a negative lateral flow test dated within 48 hours of attendance, or proof of a double vaccination no less than 14 days before attendance. This is a condition of entry to the Centre, and we will provide information in advance as to how best to report your results via the NHS app.
- On arrival, guests will be asked to use hand sanitisers and have their temperature checked with a thermal imaging camera at the entrance.
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings in the public registration area, though this will not be required in the LME Metals Seminar event spaces.
- Extra space will be kept between seats in the auditorium to help with social distancing.
- Full details on all of the above will be sent in an information pack prior to the event.
lme metals seminar
Why the LME Metals Seminar is the must-attend event in the metal industry calendar.