All brands approved for good delivery against LME contracts must conform to strict requirements on quality, shape and weight, as outlined by the exchange.
The following producers have brands listed for delivery against the LME Cobalt contract:
- Vale Canada Ltd
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd
- Jinchuan Group Co Ltd
- Freeport Cobalt Oy
- CTT - Compagnie de Tifnout Tiranimine
- Yantai Cash Industrial Co Ltd
- Chambishi Metals Plc
- GEM (Jiangsu) Cobalt Industry Co Ltd
- JSC "Kola GMK"
- Quzhou Huayou Cobalt New Material Co., Ltd
- Dynatec Madagascar S.A. a "société anonyme"
- Minara Resources Pty Ltd
Become an approved cobalt brand
Find out the process for becoming an LME listed brand by viewing the document below.
Neither The London Metal Exchange nor any of its directors or other officers shall be under any liability whatsoever either in contract or in tort to any member or other person in respect of any act or omission in relation to the listing of any brand of metal, or the maintenance, suspension or termination of any such listing.