Next day delayed LME prices available via XML feed
The LME's Next Day Delayed XML Feed allows you to easily integrate LME Data directly from the London Metal Exchange into your website or internal applications. The annual cost for the LME Next Day Delayed XML Feed is $2,420.
This low cost data feed is XML-based and updates daily at 00.10am GMT/BST providing a comprehensive record of the previous day's trading data. For more information, our FAQs can be found here.
Register to sign up today.
- Access to LME Non-Ferrous, LME Aluminium Premiums, LME Ferrous and LMEprecious prices, including the new cash-settled contracts.
- Reliable and robust service supporting a consistent data format.
- Easily accessible data feed, with accompanying Developer Guide (PDF).
- A complete set of daily Official, Settlement and Monthly Average prices.
- Final Evening Evaluation prices (Closing Prices) for the full forward curve for futures.
- The detailed daily Warehouse Stock Movements report providing updates to the physical movement of material in and out of LME listed warehouses by location and grade.
- Daily LME Official Forex rates.
Excellent value for money - available at $2,420 per annum.
Simple contract summary tables can be integrated into web pages/intranet to support sales and purchasing decisions.