Figures are based on LMEsword data as of 16.30 the previous business day. Stock movements are reflective of the physical supply and demand of the market.
The daily stock report provides:
- Daily opening and closing stock totals
- Daily movement of stocks delivered in and delivered out of warehouses
- Open tonnage and cancelled tonnage
- Stocks totals per warehouse location
- Stocks totals per metal grade (where relevant)
- Reported metric tonnage
Closing stock levels are compiled by the LME as of 16.30 each day. They are available via real time data services at 9.00 on the following day and at 09.00 the subsequent day as Opening Stocks.
The date of the Official Opening Stocks displayed on this website refers to the date that the value is evaluated by the LME, rather than the date the information is published to the market via real-time data distributors.
This data is important for LME Lending Guidance.