About the course
Our course on LME warehousing and physical trading will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the London Metal Exchange (LME) and introduce you to LME warehousing and its supply chain. This training programme offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn directly from the LME and understand the physical logistics and processes involved in LME delivery and warehousing. You will also gain insight into using and transferring LME warrants with LMEsword.
Classroom and virtual training
We offer our courses both in a classroom environment and virtually. Due to current UK government guidelines we are only able to offer our virtual solution at this moment in time.
All our courses, classroom and virtual, are trainer-led and offered in four locations or time zones: London, New York, Singapore, Dubai or their equivalent time zones. You will receive learning materials and if in London, have an opportunity to visit the Ring.
- Access the most comprehensive education regarding the LME ecosystem.
- Get to grips with with LME warehousing, the metals supply chain and the physical trading of metals.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how the LME interacts with the physical metals industry..
- Get invaluable insight brought to you first hand by our expert trainers.
- Learn how to apply these services directly to your operations.
Who should attend?
Our introductory course are designed for those that have little to no knowledge of the LME or its physical processes. If you are a current user looking to understand how to use the LME more effectively in regards to its metals supply chain, pricing, delivery and warehousing, or a potential user looking to understand these services, this course is for you.
This course could benefit:
- Anyone new to the metals industry
- new joiners to companies that are LME members
- new traders on the LME
- metal producers and consumers
- physical traders and merchants
- warehousing and logistics organisations
- anyone with exposure or interest in metals prices and metals trading.
Register with LME.com
“A robust, interactive, and engaging course. I found the experience really fascinating and this course went above and beyond my initial expectations.”- Nanhua Financial
“Astonishing. There was so much information and it didn’t feel like a video conference. It felt like you were in the room with me”- IMR Metal Powder Technologies
“Well designed and very interesting course about LME hedging. Special kudos to the trainer who was always open to answer any hedging related question. Highly recommend!”- Sberbank
“I gained the understanding of the foundation of the markets and things started to fall into the right place.”- Natixis
“Emma did a great job adapting the course to the webinar format and also interacting with participants.”- Vale