LME Week is back! And so is the LME Metals Seminar for an in-person and online conference, making sure that everyone can make it, no matter what.
This year we will be returning to the renowned QEII Centre in London for our flagship event, where key stakeholders from across the metals industry are brought together for an informative day that’s not to be missed. You can expect industry expert speakers and interactive panel discussions, break-out sessions and networking areas. We’ll also be broadcasting the event online, giving everyone the opportunity to join the conversation, wherever you are in the world.
Date: Monday 11 October 2021
Location: Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London
Time: 07.30-15.00 BSTINFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 MEASURES
The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority. If you are attending the in-person event, please find information regarding our COVID-19 measures below.
• The QEII Centre requires all visitors for any events to show evidence of a negative lateral flow test dated within 48 hours of attendance, or proof of a double vaccination no less than 14 days before attendance. This is a condition of entry to the Centre, and we will provide information in advance as to how best to report your results via the NHS app.
• On arrival, guests will be asked to use hand sanitisers and have their temperature checked with a thermal imaging camera at the entrance.
• Guests are asked to wear face coverings in the public registration area, though this will not be required in the LME Metals Seminar event spaces.
• Extra space will be kept between seats in the auditorium to help with social distancing.
• Full details on all of the above will be sent in an information pack prior to the event.
lme metals seminar
Why the LME Metals Seminar is the must-attend event in the metal industry calendar.
Don’t miss out on your place at the LME Metals Seminar 2021. Monday 11 October 2021, 07.30-15.00 BST, Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London. Join the conversation in-person or online.Register now